One of the most frequently asked questions for TKO Marketing Solutions is, “FAQ: How Can I Use Promotional Products?” Whenever we’re planning a new initiative, whether it’s marketing, customer satisfaction, or employee benefits, we ask ourselves that same question. That’s how the water bottle and the wellness program came together.
Add Promotional Products to the Plan
A couple of years ago TKO Graphix was part of a national wellness initiative. The CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) invited us to participate in The National Healthy Worksite Program (NHWP). It was a year long health initiative. Only 104 organizations in the entire Untied States participated. But there was a catch. So, to qualify, we needed 75% participation of eligible employees. Our C-level staff, HR, and marketing department put their collective heads together to introduce, explain, and show the benefits of our new wellness program. They designed posters, outlined meetings, sent emails, and asked how can we use promotional products. The water bottle was one of the ideas that came out of this.
The Water Bottle and the Wellness Program
TKO presented a “Quench Your Thirst” challenge to our employees. Because, drinking an adequate amount of water daily reduces many health risks. So, participating employees were asked to drink 64 ounces of water per day for 30 days. Every employee who signed up for the wellness program received a water bottle and tracking forms were provided. Because, those who met the goal were eligible to win a $50 gift card.
Remember, Promotional Products aren’t Just for the Sales Department
- Use promotional products for any promotion, not only sales and marketing
- Advertising specialty products are a great way to remind people about goals
- Promote employee recognition with branded products
- Vendors appreciate promotional products
- Enhance community service and action initiatives with promotional products
- Promotional products are perfect for, open houses, product introductions, and special offers
- Use branded products at company outings such as picnics, awards banquets, and parties
- Consider promotional products as part of your marketing planning process
So the next time your team sits down to plan an event, marketing strategy, or employee program, write this on the whiteboard:
How Can Promotional Products be Used For This?
So, if you’d like ideas for using promotional products to kick off a campaign, or if you have questions about our wellness program, Contact Us. Has this post left you thirsty? So, is it time for another bottle of water?